We take respect for the privacy and protection of our users' personal data very seriously. Next, we explain how we collect the data and the treatment we carry out on them:
Responsible for the treatment
These are our identification data, as responsible for the processing of personal data, as well as our presence on the Internet and social networks:
Name: Cristina Bautista Red
Address: Pje. Miramar del Palo, 29017, Malaga
Main website: www.calatheadancewear.com
Type of data collected
In the information we receive from users, personal data such as the following may be included:
– Identification data: Name and surnames, date of birth.
– Contact information: Email address, postal address, telephone number.
– Economic and transactional information: Payment or card data, information about your purchases, orders and/or returns.
– Connection and browsing data: Language, country from which you interact with us, etc.
– Academic and labor data.
– Other personal information.
Purpose and Legitimation and conservation of data
Next, we indicate the different purposes for which we collect personal data, what are the legal bases that support its treatment, as well as the period of time that we keep this information.
– To manage the purchase of products or provide information about it. Necessary consent for the execution of the sale. The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and for 4 years once it has ended, to deal with possible claims.
– To send you information about our products and campaigns, and manage your participation in contests or events. Express consent when subscribing to any of our loyalty programs by checking the corresponding subscription box. The personal data provided will be kept until you request your withdrawal.
– To manage eventual selection processes or spontaneous applications for possible vacant positions and manage your participation in our present or future selection processes. Express consent when sending data through any available channel. We will keep the data for 12 months.
We also automatically collect data about your visit to our website, as described in the Cookies policy.
The completion of certain data is mandatory in order to enter into the sales contract with us. Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to acquire our products.
We do not collect data considered particularly sensitive, such as: race or ethnic origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, health, sexual activity or orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each interested party that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date and only they will be responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
In general, we do not transfer personal data to third parties, unless you expressly authorize us to do so with prior information and agreement, or that we are obliged by legal provisions.
Additionally, some precise data may be delivered to third parties for the provision of various services, as Treatment Managers, such as, for example, our hosting service, computer specialists, courier companies, or legal and tax advisors.
We require all our collaborators contractually, that they only use the personal data provided for the purpose provided in the contract and that, upon completion, they return them to us or destroy said personal data.
By virtue of what is established by the regulations on data protection, these are some of the rights you have regarding your personal data:
– Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
– Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
– Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
– Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the treatment of personal data.
– Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
– Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
– Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, your request may be rejected if it is data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating 'Data Protection' in the subject, and attaching a copy of your DNI or equivalent official identification document, so that we can verify your identity. .